Who Am I?
No, I don’t have amnesia. I do know who I am. I am Kim McWatt, and I am:
- a Senior Consultant at JAN Kelley Marketing specializing in B2B marketing to and through dealer / franchise networks
- a mom to an extremely energetic little boy who loves cars and trains and has his mom’s sarcastic sense of humor
- an amateur photographer with a passion for old architecture, city scenes, lonely trees, and urban decay
- an MBA – that’s not “Must Be an A-hole”, it stands for “Must be Accommodating”. Seriously, I do have a Masters of Business Administration from Wilfrid Laurier University.
- a dancer…okay, it’s more that I simply love to dance
- Canadian (yes, I know…sounds like a Molson Canadian beer commercial, but it’s true, I am Canadian)
How I See Things
Perhaps it’s because I was born under the Zodiac sign Libra. Perhaps it’s because I’m an MBA and Must be Accommodating. I tend to view the world through a “balanced lens”. In photography, it’s a compositional rule when framing shots. In business, it’s considering the big picture, taking in all the facts and opinions, and developing effective strategies. In life, it’s seeing both sides of an argument and making the best choices based on both perspectives. In everything I do, photography, marketing consulting, personal life…I try to take a balanced perspective. Doesn’t mean I don’t have strong opinions about certain things, however, 90% of the time, that’s how I see things.